Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

By 01.55

THE GREAT OUTDOORS
 

Holla guys, I haven't write for a long time,it because I'm too lazy to write what's on my mind or confused what should I write today. Wow 1 week ago I realized that it was so busy. I almost die (well it's too much) because tons of exam and homeworks. But now I'm here. By the way it's the first time I'm uploading photos like this, you know it's seems like fashion blogger. Yeah now I wan't to start posting like this. My obsessions are be a professional model and fashion blogger. I should learn so much about fashion. You can tweet me at @haurazhar ;)

Well lemme introduce all of you my mood booster xxx
I love nescafe latte, I always drink it when I'm confused, mad and crazy at the same time. It really help me. Now I'm back at the good mood.Thankiess for nescafe , love ya xoxo. 



 
Top: Unbranded // Pants: Ninety Degrees // Shoes: North Star,Bata // Bracelet: Unbranded // Drink: Nescafe Latte // Location: Lapangan Karang Pawitan

You Might Also Like

0 komentar